[tcb] Re: This is INSANE (vw content)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:06:07 -0600

You know what? I understood every word of that.

From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] This is INSANE (vw content)
To: "Texas Coalition of Buses" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 1:46 PM

Darren Gurrola, aka DRD racing heads, has come up with a big block case
for a Type 1 based engine.
http://www.drdracingheads.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=92
<http://www.drdracingheads.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=92&products_id
=220> &products_id=220
He says that you can put in 106mm pistons with a 90mm stroke crank!
That works out to 3177cc's.
I can't even friggin imagine!
Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx

13:43:00