[tcb] This is Denis at Chuck's house.

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:54:04 -0500

So I got a disappeared tire off the trailer. Not just flat, gone, no tire,
there was no evidence of a tire ever being on that rim. It's like the Aliens
took my tire. Good luck and God loves me, I found this out about 1/4 mile away
from a guy who worked on the trailer a couple of months ago. He thinks I'm a
regular. He put on a new tire. We cross our fingers that the rim is not so
damaged that it won't hold pressure. It's OK! and I was on my way in an hour
and half. Then, as I was looking to crash at a hotel, 'cuz I was tired and
stuff. I pulled in to the Comfort Inn in Paris, TX  and I find a flat on the
truck. A nail. I got a room and watched TV as the AAA man changes to my spare.
(Never go anywhere without a cell phone and a AAA card). This morning I awoke
and delivered the bus,  The Blue Bus, to Chuck all safe and sound.
 So here's the problem. He's all happy to get the bus and I say, " the kid said
that he had just rebuilt the engine" So I take a screw driver and stick it
where the ignition key used to go and it turns over. Then Chuck says, "I think
it has brakes!" I test the accelerator cable, it's good!. So then I say "get in
and see if it drives" (sure, as if, ha ha).

He gets in it, starts it, has to fiddle with the E brake (it works?) and then
DRIVES IT AROUND THE FRIGGIN' YARD!!! I sold him a split window bus that starts
and stops and goes through the gears for PEANUTS AND A BUNCH OF FIRECRACKERS!!!

I might as well sold the MONA LISA for a handful of magic BEANS!!!!!

The fireworks were good but not that good. To be that good it should have been
great fireworks and naked dancing women. (Excuse me, ladies it should read
fireworks and Chippendale dancers).

I even delivered the damn thing.

I am depressed.