[tcb] Re: Thinning the Herd - Serious Question

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:47:49 -0500

Will is going through some sort of life crisis and then before you know it I'm making cobbler for all of you.

I'm getting nagged by Wolfie that she wants to attend T@P again this year. I'm fretting about how to make a better chili so that I at least place this year. I just made a practice batch this week. And you all want cobbler.

Will, do your VWs give you joy? Do you find yourself getting a thrill just looking at them? I do with mine, even if they don't run. And mine all have a strong distinctive smell. Sometimes when I walk by them I suck up huge lung fulls of air, just to remember how marvelous they are. I guess if you don't feel the magic for certain ones then you should allow others to feel the sensation. But for those that give you pleasure, never let them go.

Alright now I'll get busy finding new cobbler recipes.

Julie

On Aug 5, 2009, at 10:01 PM, Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ummmm, cobbler.  That trumps politics ANY day!  Buses and desserts!