[tcb] Re: Thinning the Herd - Serious Question

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 20:16:54 -0400

Will????? Do like I do . Carry the title everywhere you you go . Never know
somebody might need your VW more than you do .? I now have all my vws & parts
cars , lined up . By the end of the week I should have my big barn " skinned "
( 30x96 )? I think ? that is barn # 4 . Will I now have a good way to double
stack . I have sold several lately .? NO Shirley I wont tell on you .???? Will?
we need to see you more, not less .?? Buy your kids a old YUGO?? they can not
be worked on , or go fast enough to break .? Terry