[tcb] Re: Thinning the Herd - Serious Question

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

Since she has taken over the lawn mowin' responsibilities, she might go for it!
I've been under surveillance for a little while now...caught a PI video tapin'
me one afternoon...Worker's Comp will randomly hire a PI to watch for
fraud...wastin' their money on me...I called the cops, gave them his make &
model & tag number.  Told him I saw him with a video camera about the time
several little girls were walkin' home from school...