[tcb] Re: Thinning the Herd - Serious Question

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 03:57:48 -0700 (PDT)

I second that. (i'm down to two and a half vw's) but don't get rid of all of
them, you'll regret that as you have twice before.
Jeff Bednar

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 4, 2009, at 1:32 AM, Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd keep the ones you enjoy the most (buses, of course).  Sell the ones you can
live without.  Use the money you make to keep the ones you keep alive and well.
Or, just give 'em all to me! (some o' that tongue in cheek stuff)