[tcb] Re: Thing Wiper Motor

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it's technically called antique.  That's what I was referring to.  Has to
be  25 years or older.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Aug 28, 2009, at 5:52 PM, "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nope.  Only antique.  There's a guy in oregon who advertises on thesamba.  He
rebuilds wiper motors and assemblies

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

atx wrote:

If you do the classic registration then you probably can avoid the inspection.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Aug 28, 2009, at 5:08 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whew, those things are rare and expensive.  My suggestion, attempt to rebuild
the one you have if at all possible, call The Thing Shop, and you might try
Oakhill Auto.  I know they parted a couple of Things recently.