[tcb] Re: There is only one thing I want to hear Friday night at Mission Tejas:

  • From: sealingwaxred <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:41:20 -0500

Duncan please remind me to pay, Joe and I probably want eat , but will come out
and visit

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphoneDuncan
<whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Didn't intend to imply anybody needed
"hounded." Just like to give everyone, and anyone, a hard time.

;)

Really looking forward to this weekend. It will be good to start the season and
see everyone again. Especially those that missed BulliGras.

Duncan

From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/20/2013 5:28 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mission Tejas:

Duncan, I'm not going to make it to Nac this year.  My wife and I are headed to
Florida for a few days.

I've already paid for the TCB sponsorship for the VW Classic, can you set a can
out to collect money?  If we get more than $100 in donations, we will buy a
gift certificate to Bus Depot for the raffle.

You guys have fun.

Ronnie