[tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad 62 double cab

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

Julie:  Hate to bring this up, but the next to last picture in those photos is
shot through the windshield of a barndoor.  Are all those busses at the Vintage
Wizards?  Have talked to this guy on the phone before but never been to his
place.
  Sammie

Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Here's a more recent photo of that bus. Currently it is in Bastrop
at the Vintage Wizard which is where I get help on my buses. Ken is
in the Austin Aircoolers gang.

Julie

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/Type2sAgainstNature/photo#5065133828744506130