[tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Well, maybe you can join us at Denis' on the 4th of july.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  think about it it took me a
month to fix an oil leak. the real question is
think i will have it done in time for winter storage

seriously, the agreement with the wife and my dad was spend the money i was
going to use at the classic on buying a new welder and body panels. the bus
needs lots of work to make it the way i want it, and that's just
presentable. the front is completely rotted out including the left dogleg.
the rockers are not even present, etc. basically everywhere that could rust
did and has been "repaired" along the way by the bondo factory. i won't know
what all really needs to be repaired untill i get it down to metal just to
see how much is bondo and how much is just the 5 different colors it has
been in it's lifetime. that and i need to find all the damn pop rivets
someone used and fix that all correctly. at some point there was a really
crappy restoration done so now i need to strip it down and do it correctly.
i hate filling stuff. like a friend of mine who teaches body shop at
pualaski tech said, "fiberglass is made to fix fiberglass"

>From: Mark Sawyer
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad
>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:06:43 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Think you will have it done in time for the classic??
>
>Brian Denning wrote: either way there are
>holes all in the front right now. my feet would really
>get wet in there right now.
>
> >From: Mark Sawyer
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad
> >Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:55:01 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >No, they get mad cow disease.
> >
> >Brian Denning wrote: to bad hershey is
> >immobile and hacked up right now. he looks like he got
> >into a fight with a rabbid bull (do bulls get rabbid?)
> >

> > >From: Mark Sawyer
> > >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >Subject: [tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad
> > >Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
> > >
> > >Cool Fred could load up and bring parts to the Classic if he would ever
> > >leave Arkansas.
> > >
> > >Dan Martin wrote: That is a very interesting
> > >way to sell parts/clean up a yard. Only in Arkansas.............
> > > Or maybe Texas or Louisiana.......
> > >
> > > On Mar 28, 2007, at 8:44 AM, mechmark wrote:
> > >
> > > interesting propositions for parts
> > >

> > > To see this ad, please visit:
> > > http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=435579
> > >

> > > - TheSamba.com
> > >

> > > Dan Martin
> > > 1971 VW Bus
> > > H.B.B.
> > > T.C.B.
> > >

> > > http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
> > > http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows

> >It?s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline

>Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
>http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581