[tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:14:12 -0500

think about it it took me a month to fix an oil leak. the real question is think i will have it done in time for winter storage

seriously, the agreement with the wife and my dad was spend the money i was going to use at the classic on buying a new welder and body panels. the bus needs lots of work to make it the way i want it, and that's just presentable. the front is completely rotted out including the left dogleg. the rockers are not even present, etc. basically everywhere that could rust did and has been "repaired" along the way by the bondo factory. i won't know what all really needs to be repaired untill i get it down to metal just to see how much is bondo and how much is just the 5 different colors it has been in it's lifetime. that and i need to find all the damn pop rivets someone used and fix that all correctly. at some point there was a really crappy restoration done so now i need to strip it down and do it correctly. i hate filling stuff. like a friend of mine who teaches body shop at pualaski tech said, "fiberglass is made to fix fiberglass"

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

Think you will have it done in time for the classic??

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: either way there are holes all in the front right now. my feet would really
get wet in there right now.

>From: Mark Sawyer
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad
>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:55:01 -0700 (PDT)
>
>No, they get mad cow disease.
>
>Brian Denning wrote: to bad hershey is
>immobile and hacked up right now. he looks like he got
>into a fight with a rabbid bull (do bulls get rabbid?)
>

> >From: Mark Sawyer
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: TheSamba.com Classified Ad
> >Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Cool Fred could load up and bring parts to the Classic if he would ever
> >leave Arkansas.
> >
> >Dan Martin wrote: That is a very interesting
> >way to sell parts/clean up a yard. Only in Arkansas.............
> > Or maybe Texas or Louisiana.......
> >
> > On Mar 28, 2007, at 8:44 AM, mechmark wrote:
> >
> > interesting propositions for parts
> >

> > To see this ad, please visit:
> > http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=435579
> >

> > - TheSamba.com
> >

> > Dan Martin
> > 1971 VW Bus
> > H.B.B.
> > T.C.B.
> >

> > http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
> > http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows

>It?s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
>http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581