[tcb] Re: The winners

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:40:46 -0500

Who won  "Fell down the least"? I only fell down once and that was tripping
on crap in the dark.

Who won "Left the most dogs at home"? I left 4 at home.

Who won "Got wettest"? The kids in the bus with no window glass. I missed it
when they told me how miserable they were, "Our bus has no windows!" How
could they get wet when their bus has no windows? No glass in the windows is
what they meant.

Who won "Best Chocolate pecan cobbler"? No one.

Who won "Not going to drink Gin and Tonics anymore"? That's mine.

Who won "Best thing that ever happened to MPR"? Unanimous, Paul.

I'll think of more later. Feel free to suggest Who won.