[tcb] Re: The shirts are here.

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:50:29 -0500

we have had problems here at work in the past with promising stuff and the carrier, whoever they may be, we use both, failed to deliver it when promised and we get customers who understand it was beyond our control...just as this situation was beyond yours.

the fact that you busted your ass to get them to us is much appreciated, you rock mark we really do appreciate it.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: The shirts are here.
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:39:21 -0500

Dude, get over it. You are a hero for doing all the work. The fact that UPS screwed it up has nothing to do with you. Thanks bigtime for what you did.