[tcb] Re: The human camera... WOW!

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:44:28 -0800 (PST)

WOW!  That is MORE than amazing!  It is utterly fantastic!  It does amaze me
that the human mind/brain is capable of SO much, while I can barely remember my
phone number...I'm guessin' I somehow got stuck with a reptilian brain...
My wife and I were watchin' PBS the other night...it was about brain
fitness...we ordered the Brain Fitness Package they are givin' away for a
donation (fairly large donation)...Hope it werkz!