[tcb] Re: The engine is IN!

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:49:25 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Seems like you would have learned from my bus-towing butt that pulling both
the engine and tranny without taking apart and inspecting the clutch parts
is not a real intelligent thing to do.

It's your shop. Blame it on the shop. My motor went back in but the
guessing game about how long/far I can drive before it sticks into whatever
gear I just put it in is wearing a little thin.

G2