[tcb] Re: The end? Did anybody else see Bodine?

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:22:03 -0400

Isn't that hogs?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Denis wrote:

Yeah. It was funny and I said it. SLOPPING BEANS. See, it's still funny, but
now in an angry, defensive sort of way. Now, I could say that he was
slopping potato salad, and that is not as funny.

There is a photo of Bodean slopping tater salad. See, Not as funny.

Now I don't have time to spend arguing about what Jerry was slopping. I have
to go slop chicken.