[tcb] The Ultiment Commplmement for Mark and Mark

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

In my opinion mark and Mark recieved the uliment
complement the other day.Bob and I were adjustting the
valves and doing some minor stuff on the Zone . He was
ajusting the valves .. and said " The guys who built
your engine are VW Guys for sure " something about how
ya'll had titghtened something ... anyway Hammer Boys
don't usually do it tht way and he said it gets them
in trouble .. just wanted to pass that along to you .

    Paul Smith

www.23window.com/thezone

  H.B.B
  T.C.B