[tcb] Re: The Real World

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:24:15 -0500

Poor Steve, I guess he is now stuck behind the bus fire in Wilmer.
Good luck!

On Sep 23, 2005, at 7:39 AM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

Steve is in Fairfield, only 22 hours later- I feel so sorry for him, he’s coming thru here Ft Worth to pick me up and I will drive from here to Ok for him, tow my bug. We should make Tulsa this afternoon sometime., we’ve got a room at the LaQuinta central on E. Skelly Dr.- wherever that is.

To all of you in Houston and East Texas- baton down the hatches and hold on, we’ll all be saying a little prayer for you. Let us know how you’re doing.