[tcb] Re: The Most Wonderful Classic of all time

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:10:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Duncan,

That would be great! I will be in Virginia the week of Memorial Day so won't
see ya until TPP5 but am definitely interested. Good to meet you.

James

j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px;
padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   We had a
great time at the show. I agree with Paul, one night camping is not enough time
to catch up with everyone. We got there mid-afternoon Saturday and I was wasted
on pain meds soon there-after. It was an early night for me and a miserable
ride back home. I promised myself I wouldn't complain about the pain to anyone.
Huh! I failed at that. I appreciate everyone that had to listen to me. I missed
quite a few people so I'm not sure if they were even there unless they show up
in the pictures; Hi, Paul. Hi, Will. Thanks to everyone posting pics. Really
glad to see those we did see. Kinda glas we miss3ed Friday night. I understand
it was a booger of a night. There were a great many cool cars, as Sammie said.
We had way too much fun and look forward to next year's Classic and the next
git-together. . .what is it, Busses by the
 Springs?

James: I'll have the outside connector boxes thrown in the bus so next time you
see me, don't forgot to mention 'em. They are your's for the askin'. BTW: I
don't know your last name so I don't know which James you are? There are a
couple-a James on the list. I know you're the one with the cut-in poptop. I'll
save 'em for you if you're not at Busses by the Springs.

Kat, the check is in the mail for the sponsorship. I jus' plain old forgot.
Blame it on the meds, k? And I 'specially liked my shirt! I'm gonna iron on a
classic "iron-on patch" patch to cover the small rip. Then it will really be a
classic, Classic shirt.

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.