[tcb] The Most Wonderful Classic of all time

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:11:35 -0500

We had a great time at the show. I agree with Paul, one night camping is not
enough time to catch up with everyone. We got there mid-afternoon Saturday and
I was wasted on pain meds soon there-after. It was an early night for me and a
miserable ride back home. I promised myself I wouldn't complain about the pain
to anyone. Huh! I failed at that. I appreciate everyone that had to listen to
me. I missed quite a few people so I'm not sure if they were even there unless
they show up in the pictures; Hi, Paul. Hi, Will. Thanks to everyone posting
pics. Really glad to see those we did see. Kinda glas we miss3ed Friday night.
I understand it was a booger of a night. There were a great many cool cars, as
Sammie said. We had way too much fun and look forward to next year's Classic
and the next git-together. . .what is it, Busses by the Springs?

James: I'll have the outside connector boxes thrown in the bus so next time you
see me, don't forgot to mention 'em. They are your's for the askin'. BTW: I
don't know your last name so I don't know which James you are? There are a
couple-a James on the list. I know you're the one with the cut-in poptop. I'll
save 'em for you if you're not at Busses by the Springs.

Kat, the check is in the mail for the sponsorship. I jus' plain old forgot.
Blame it on the meds, k? And I 'specially liked my shirt! I'm gonna iron on a
classic "iron-on patch" patch to cover the small rip. Then it will really be a
classic, Classic shirt.

Make i'm yours.  Create a custom banner to support your cause.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours