[tcb] Re: The 88's ran great today

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:00:36 -0700 (PDT)

It should not be up to a show or individual to change
their date to accommodate Ennis , We had the second
Sat in Oct 8 years in a row , Vosa no telling how many
years in a row , ask any promoter and he'll tell get a
date and have a good product and stick with it , ,
people will know Temple was on the 2nd Sat , Vosa 3rd
Sat each year , it is not feasible for folks to change
their date every year just for Ennis , so many changes
hasn't helped Ennis in the long run, I realize that
Action is bound by the tracks schedule ,so maybe an
alternate plan should be formulated, just my 2 cents

=== message truncated ===

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Praise The Lowered