[tcb] The 88's ran great today

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 23:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

I kruzed up to Ennis this moning in fantastic kool
weather . Small show ,smaller swap meet , but had a
great time , saw Mike Everett , Sharon , Denis and
Claudia , Jerry , Sammy , Will , , I'm probabbly
missing some of the folks that are on the list but
anyway , I don't understand why more folks don't
attend this show ? I hear all the aruments but I still
love the show , Enough of the personal opinions , Joe
and I left in a rush as a severe thunder storm was
insight and coming our way , we kruze over to Alverado
via 287, Joe headed north on 35 to Burleson and I
headed west to Cleburn ,then south down through
Miridian ,Vally Mills Crawford and on home via 317 ,
fantastic scenery along that route ,