[tcb] Thanx Ted, Ronnie and all

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 12:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

The Temple show was awesome. Lots of pure drivers. I reminded me a lot of our
old HEB shows. Just drive that sucker there and have fun. It started out Little
shaky for me on the shade situation , but quickly faded as more people got to
enjoy the shade and nice kool breeze. Good crowd, good people and good
reasonable food and drink. The classic and the Temple show both were so much
fun And I made this decision before the awards were given out, and also after
the hill billy from Bryan ask me why I brought that piece of junk to the show,
didn't I know it was a Harley show? He was refereeing to the Orange and black
Harley in the back of the Zone.

Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Deluxe Single cab