[tcb] Re: Thanx Drew

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:43:22 -0600

That Torquemeister is the absolute bomb. Andrew cut the gears by himself. I failed at corncob pipe making at summer camp when I was in, like, the 8th grade. And then Andrew says, "Look, I made this". I know he has big computer aided monster freakin' machines but *#!!#!*# I still couldn't make even a small corncob pipe if they hooked me up with the Livermore Labs and had a staff of double freakin' PHDs and all I had to do was drink coffee and wait.

That's how cool that Torquemeiser is.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>