[tcb] Re: Thanks for coming to the Nac show

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:26:09 -0800

Actually, the credit cards were given back. Everything but one digital
camera was recovered...oh and joe's ciggs got stolen which he never let down
hahaha. I wish that guy with the cool little blue single cab would have
gotten his camera back.

-Shelby

On 3/25/07, Mike Selvey <sidecar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What Happened?  a A pair of itinerant workers (they use the bridge
adjacent to the park where the show was held) managed to casually
saunter into the Show (which is free to the public, of course), and
snatched two digital cameras (one from Shelby, I forgot who the other
one's was), and an unguarded wallet from a purse.  An intrepid TCBer had
been keeping an eye on these two, so when the police were called (and
arrived quickly), they were shown the two guys, STILL loitering about.

Meanwhile another intrepid TCBer  FOUND the digital cameras and the
wallet in the local public trashcan.  The wallet, however, was missing
the credit cars and cash.  The police shook down the suspects, and
voila! the cards and cash were in his pockets!  So off to the pokey for
the miscreant, off to the evidence room for the credit cards (for
fingerprinting, I guess) and that's the extent of what I know.

Someone else will have to fill in the names.  As much as I enjoyed
meeting y'all, and will remember all your faces, names just filter
through my brain like a sieve.  Could we get club nametags, or
something? LOL~!

So...would one of the principal players please expand on my story!

Mike Selvey
Nacogdoches, TX
'79 Westy "SFE"