[tcb] Thanks Sammie!

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 05:38:09 -0700 (PDT)

Got the knob and the wiper switch yesterday. The knobs cleaned up real nice
with the oil soap. Thanks a million!

I am still not convinced the Bus will make it. I was informed they wouldn't be
open this Sat because of the holiday...my last Saturday to finish the wiring
before the engine install next Saturday. I'm not sure if they are open Friday
either. Still no windows, suspension, tranny install, seat belts or  trim...
and the color sanding wasn't finished last Saturday.
I am done with everything except carving out the bumper inserts and the engine
will be ready today so it's entirely out of my hands now.