[tcb] Re: Thanks Paul for a great show

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:56:46 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe we should all send letters to the Corp of Engineers and get them to put
Electricty out there at the camp ground.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Next year it will be T AT  P.The place Paul has picked out for the location is
SPECTACULAR!
There is easier to find, more room, leveler (is that a word) ground, a more
centralized campsite (about a 1/4 mile road with a Cul-de-sac),More SHADE,

AND

A GREAT VIEW OF THE LAKE!
AND ACESS TO THE WATER!

I think it will be even better than this year, if that is possible.

p.s. bring your own drinking water and lots of batteries.

On Oct 10, 2005, at 11:08 AM, Trey Jung wrote:

I?m going to start recruiting for next years T@P or Transporters near the Point?