[tcb] Re: Thanks Gang

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:50:05 -0600

Chuck we're ( anyone who want to go) cruising to Galveston for the weekend
of Feb 25 & 26, that's their mardi gras weekend, we're going to camp at the
state park there Fri & Sat night, we have 10 spots reserved and we can put
two cars on each spot. Denis Holbrooks friend is going to cook shrimp for us
Sat afternoon on the beach. Come go with us, Steve and I will prob leave Ft
worth Thurs afternoon depending on the weather we may get a motel that
evening in Conroe and get up early Fri morn to drive in.