[tcb] Re: Thanks Denis!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:29:08 -0500

Yes, you should have called, knowing the mental giants you are dealing with.

Gerald is still here and we were talking about how we would need to pack it so that it wouldn't be crushed and we decided that it should be going to Silsby with him. Two hours there and two hours back sucks but it will get that far intact and free. Make it a family trip and go see the statue of Janis Joplin it the Port Arthur library. And go to Sabine pass where 44 Texas Confederates held off 4000 Union soldiers and four Union gunboats. The union lost 230 dead and 200 prisoners. The Texans lost none.

So, there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>