[tcb] Thanks

  • From: "jennifer dirksen" <ladydirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:42:16 -0500

Thanks for everyones best wishes. Despite being in isolation for 24 hours at the hospital, it was pretty uneventful. I thought I would at least glow or get some sort of super hero power. I'm home now but not able to have any direct contact with anyone. Kinda like a ghost. I have to carry this card around with me for 3 months because I will set off radiation dectors in airports and hospitals. How crazy is that! The good news is that any cells floating around my body have been zapped and I'm done with all this thyroid cancer crap. Thanks again for keeping me in your thoughts. Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs,
Radioactive Eskimo

Like puzzles? Play free games & earn great prizes. Play Clink now. http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2