[tcb] Re: Thank you all............

  • From: Ted Strother <teebug1943@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:35:14 +0100 (BST)

Glad to have been a part of it Shirley you did a great job.  TED

On Wednesday, 16 October 2013, 14:19, shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thank you all for attending our first Texas BusFest.

Thank you, city of Morgan's Point Resort and the P.O.S.T for their support and
hospitality.

Thank you, participant of the chili cook off.

Thank you, volunteers and the Volksclub of Killeen for putting on our community
breakfast.

Thank you, Tracy for the great pinata and valve cover race event.

Thank you, Chuck for putting on the Wack-off event.

Thank you, Allen, Sue and Brent for your work at the auction/raffle/awards.

Thank you, Chris for keeping out campground clean.

Thank you, all the folks that helped attempt to keep our auction/raffle items
dry, helped set BBQ and all the other times "things" just need your help.

Thanks just all around to the best community to be a part
 of.  I'm looking forward to next year.

I thank you all with all my heart, love you all.

shirley clark