[tcb] Re: Texas bus fest

  • From: Ted Strother <teebug1943@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 23:49:47 +0000 (GMT)

Eric: the Texas Bus Fest is in Oct. and it will be held in Morgan's point Texas
I will e there doing breakfast for every one,  to remember two of our good
friends that is no longer with us  Larry , Alan and his wife , back to the bus
fest it is a two day event of camping and cruising and a lot of good clean fun
for everyone . stay in touch   TED