[tcb] Re: Texas VW Classic Sponsorship?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:29:19 -0600

i think if we all gave like 5 or 10 it we would more than cover the 100 needed. where do i send the money?

From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Texas VW Classic Sponsorship?
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 19:23:51 -0800 (PST)

I'm in to what ever needs to be donated.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote: Do we as a group want to sponsor the Texas VW Classic? Steve and Sharon have not asked me directly, but I know they are doing the same thing they did last year with the sponsors.
They are the ones who started the whole "coalition" thing with their "Coalition of Clubs".
I think it is a good way to do it, not good enough to pay the whole $100.00 myself, but I will pitch in,collect it and give it to them.
We do not have to do it. We are not a club and there are no obligations to be a TCBer, and I would like to keep it that way.
I do think it looks cool to have the TCB listed on the shirt and would like to do it again.

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Mail Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.