[tcb] Re: Texas VW Classic Sponsorship?

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 19:23:51 -0800 (PST)

I'm in to what ever needs to be donated.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Do we as a group want to
sponsor the Texas VW Classic?  Steve and Sharon have not asked me directly, but
I know they are doing the same thing they did last year with the sponsors.
  They are the ones who started the whole "coalition" thing with their
"Coalition of Clubs".
  I think it is a good way to do it, not good enough to pay the whole $100.00
myself, but I will pitch in,collect it and give it to them.
  We do not have to do it. We are not a club and there are no obligations to be
a TCBer, and I would like to keep it that way.
  I do think it looks cool to have the TCB listed on the shirt and would like
to do it again.

    Dan & Katrina Martin
  1971 VW Bus
  H.B.B.