[tcb] Re: Texas Petrol

  • From: "Edward Aragon" <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:26:49 -0600

Its not the color its a special additive.....

"Life is GOOOOD!!"  --Edward Aragon

          From: Edward Aragon <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 1:46 PM

          Don't forget to take a clear cup......

          "Life is GOOOOD!!"  --Edward Aragon
                    From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 12:20 PM

It was either in Odessa or Midland .

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009