[tcb] Re: Texas Petrol

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:06:57 -0800 (PST)

Yep!  But I haven't figured out that article yet.  I didn't know Paul and Bob
went to the Classic last summer.  And they had to carry all that gas with them
all the way.  Maybe the difference in the color has something to do with
needing to take a rest stop with no rest stop available in the AZ desert.

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 12:20 PM

It was either in Odessa or Midland .

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009