[tcb] Re: Texas Needs Rain

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:15:40 -0400

Stop complaining, you got a good shower the other night.  ;-)

IT's definitely dry, I couldn't help notice all of the dead brush and plants
down around Belton and Morgan's Point.  Even driving up hwy 84 towards Waco
it seemed that every house had at least one dead tree.  Eventually it will
rain..... For now, just conserve water.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx