[tcb] Re: Texas Hospitality

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:32:19 -0400

James-Call Larry, he works there at Rusty Wallace.

From: Edward Aragon <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 10:47 AM

Part number on the yellow splitty is #19957 and the red beetle is #19958 there
both penny racers.You might want to check out the metal lunch box #19952 also
has a splitty.They are from the VW Driver gear.

Edward Aragon
Hewlett Volkswagen
Parts Department
(512)681-3522