[tcb] Re: Texas Classic

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:46:30 -0800 (PST)

Sharon: I know I am late getting registered for the Classic. I am going to
register today and mail you a check if that is all right. Please let me
know.---mark

Sharon <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was looking at the classes Mark and if we get a few other Vanagons we'll
make a class for them, we can change it at the show registration. We have a
guy driving a new one from Canada. thanks Sharon