[tcb] Re: Texas Classic

  • From: edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:30:29 -0500 (EST)

Just looking Joe, the one I am looking at is a 68 for $500.00! and the other is a 78 camper for $3800.Trust me none of these are up to Hoochiemama standards.If I am bussless for the show I promise I we take a better look at Hoochiemama.Im also thinking of taking my 69 vert to sell it,but I know I wont have the time to talk to pepole about it.

 Edward