[tcb] Re: Testing

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 23:20:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

They are now the most polluting nation on Earth.  We're no longer #1.  16 of
the worlds 20's most polluted cities are in China...

The Air pollution from China is now affecting the West Coast of the US.  Since
I can jump to conclusions just like any half witted scientist out there, I
blame China for the Rain.

I consider it a conspiracy to circumvent my AFDB protection with lightening.

Murray, the tree... China

Brian, brown bus, fire... China