[tcb] Re: Technical Question Alert!

  • From: "Robb" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wuzmop@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:36:06 -0600

One more related item I might add: recently I had a fan rubbing problem. Same
fan/alt/everything. Just replaced the stand gasket. Turns out the aftermarket
stand stud holes are drilled out a little big, and that prevented if from
lining up properly. I loosened everything, tightened the strap, then tightened
the stand nuts and it fell I to place properly.

Sent from my iPhone