[tcb] Re: TX Busfest

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 05:50:26 -0700 (PDT)

kate made me do it sammie, she made me get a fb  page.  i was quited content to
be faceless out here in the country but she made me.

posted on f/b:
Formally known as "Transporters at the Point." This event will take  place at
the same location as before, at Morgan's Point Resort. This  three day event
will involve a chili cook off on Friday evening, and  valve cover racing, bbq
dinner, and a live auction on Saturday night. On  Sunday morning we will have
awards, the awards will be based on  "Peoples Choice." We are continuing the
tradition of raising money for  the local Police Department. Even though the
event has a new name, we  still have the same goals and spirit of what was
created previously.  Registration is open, and we encourage you to register
early. You have  two choices for ...registration,  you can mail Shirley Clark a
15.00 check (price goes up to 25.00 after  Oct. 1st) to 1000 Thompson Rd,
Weatherford Texas, 76087...or you can  send Paula Jenkins (Kate Jenkins) a
payment through paypal to this  address: TexasBusFest@xxxxxxxxx.(if you use
paypal please choose the  "send friends or family money option." Whatever form
of registration you  select, please include your email address, physical
address, and name  used for the event registration. We will send you an email
confirming  you have been registered for the event. When you show up to the
event  you will receive your welcome packet. Remember, your registration not
only gives you 2 tickets to the BBQ dinner, but also covers camping for  the 3
days, and your show entry.