[tcb] Re: T@P7 PRE REG

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

Save the bargains for me Paul.  I also have a few items for sale and will be
selling them at the Westy on Sunday.  Including left over shirts from the Nac
show.  These shirts are $10 special after-show price.  Look me up on Friday or
Saturday or stop by the Westy on Sunday.  Also have some Hazet stuff and some
miscellaneous bus stuff for sale.  We are leaving today at 12:00 and should be
there sometime tonight.  Tell the rain to go away.