[tcb] Re: T@P6 schedule (rain or shine)

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 05:37:38 -0700 (PDT)

Cool!

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: T@P6 schedule (rain or shine)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 6:16 PM

Don't forget us.
Sat. 7am-8:30  Pancake Breakfast for everyone just come to Steve & Sharon's red
and white westy, compliments of the  Tx VW Classic.
Sharon

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM, atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds awesome.  Thanks for the invite to The Point.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Sep 30, 2009, at 10:16 PM, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thursday:early arrivals
Friday:Golf tournament at The Links at Sammons(contact Chuck),Miniature Golf
tournament ,Caddy Shack Driving Range (contact Edward)
Only semi organized Chili cook off ,should start around 7:00

Saturday: 10:30 ,start lining up for the cruise to Moody for lunch,11:00 leave
on cruise with PD escort across County Rd. and 317,Sat. afternoon kids
games,coloring contest, pinatas. 5:00 Thor Martin BBQ supper provided by
POST.Extra tickets 5.00, .7:00 (or earlier)auction.Lots of good stuff , thanks
to the contributors.Night time stories around the camp fire.Kids movies
provided by Dallas Air coolers(contact Mike Hayes for details)Sunday:breakfast
provided by POST 8:00 pm ,please have all ballots in by 10:00 .Raffle and
awards start at 11:00 or so,line up for kool bus lineup picture,your help on
this is really appreciated , the results are "Priceless"Head for home after
pictues.

Misc.Pre Registration 15.00 25 at show,this includes 2 meal tickets and all the
fun you can pack into one week end.

General raffle tickets 5.00 each or 5 for 20.00
Bus roof Rack raffle 20.00 a ticket with only 20 to 30 tickets sold.20 must be
sold but only 30 will be sold.brand new Westphalia style 279.00 + retail value

please keep your number on your bus after the cruise so any that want to vote
on Saturday may do so.

Speed limit in MPR is 40 mph , and please watch out for the deer.
My cell is  254 718 9783 I will have it on all week end.

CC,S is the official beverage store for T2P Trs Myguyes is the official Mex
food, they also have bags of ice for 1.00

We will have top 20 peoples choice and top 5 vote getter's  and a Best of Show
is the top vote giver.

Hope this helps. not responsible for typos or not staying on schedule are
really anything else in general.

4 portta potties

MPR generators, will be turned off during the day (not at the crack of dawn
)but want run all day

if I missed anything please email and remind me.As most of you know,this is a
fun event put on by me and my wife Lois and lots of help from our Friends,it's
sole purpose is to get together with our Bus Friends and raise some much needed
funds for the MPR Police Dept.Thanks in advance for your support ,it is hard to
explain what ya'll mean to me.

Paul Smith

 2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"