[tcb] Re: T@P5 campers please resond

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:39:23 -0500

I call the steering wheel and tires!Just kidding you the plan with a plan
Brother jeff
Chris Dirksen

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 06:03:59 -0700From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re:
T@P5 campers please resondTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Duncan, I plan on leaving my bus in MPR for the trek up to Dallas then
picking it up on Sunday.

----- Original Message ----From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thursday, September 4, 2008 1:05:24 AMSubject: [tcb] Re:
T@P5 campers please resond

Jeff: Bring both vehicles. That way you don't have to break camp for the TX-OU
game.Paul: Can we pre-register for T@P6 @ T@P5? @ 6PM? or must it be @ 5 or
before? @ all. Or is that et all? @ cetra? @MG.> Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:24:53
-0700> From: sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: T@P5 campers please
resond> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > T@P6 is set for October 9,10,11 2009, You guys
are killin me, comparing the weekend to UT VS.OK. and asking about next years
before this years is tooooooo much .Awesome is all I can say.> > Paul Smith > >
> > H.B.B > T.C.B > Transporters at the Point 5> > > --- On Wed, 9/3/08, ATX
BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> > > From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>> >
Subject: [tcb] Re: T@P5 campers please resond> > To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Date:
Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 3:42 PM> > Yes, football. But not just any game.>
> > > Two of my favorite events are happening on the same> > weekend. T@P and
the TX vs. ou football game. Fortunately> > they have been on different
weekends the last 2 years. So I> > am doing my best to combine them this year.
----> > From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>> > To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 1:26:26 PM> > Subject: [tcb] Re: T@P5
campers please resond> > > > > > football?> > > > ce> > > >
________________________________> > Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:15:57 -0700> >
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> > Subject: [tcb] T@P5 campers please resond> > To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > > > > > > > Anybody interested in Camping on Thursday
night? If the> > folks at MPR allow it, I plan to be there Thursday.> > > > I
have to leave on Friday so I am bummed that I will have> > to miss the cruise.
I plan to return to MPR on Sunday for> > the auction and etc...> > > > > >
________________________________> > Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and
your mobile phone> > with Windows Live. See Now>

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life. See Now