[tcb] Re: T@P4 Panorama (a la James Dwan)

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:22:50 -0500

Denii?

Dopplegaenger is TOO FUNNY! Did you notice he hath no shadow?

Wikipedia:
The doppelgängers of folklore
cast no shadow, and have no reflection in a mirror or in water. They
are supposed to provide advice to the person they shadow, but this
advice can be misleading or malicious. They can also, in rare
instances, plant ideas in their victim's mind or appear before friends
and relatives, causing confusion.
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:43:12 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx