[tcb] Re: T@P4 EARLY REGISTRATION

  • From: <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:39:22 -0400

Paul

 Greetings from Las Vegas ,we will get ours in the mail when we get back ,Sammie  sorry we will not be able to attend your

show hope you have awesome weather for the show

  Drew

On Sun Mar 18 15:47 , <bustravler@xxxxxxx> sent:

Paul,
Greetings from London! Alot of unusual busses over here and we are headed to the Volksworld show next weekend. Count us in for another T@P4. I'll have a check in the mail upon our return next week.