[tcb] Re: T@P Thursday...

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 08:43:04 -0500

I think I'm leaving Thursday from work at 5:30ish from the UT area. If anyone's schedule works with that time and we can cruise together that would be great. Or if later is better, I can always do my grocery shopping after work and then head that-a-way rather than shopping once I'm up there.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 5, 2009, at 8:12 AM, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am still hoping to leave Thursday night. I don't know if I'll be able to do it or not. Really depends on how the week goes and how late my meeting runs. If that doesn't happen Friday morning it will be. Sorry, at this point, I can't give better times than that.

What about you Ed? Also, I think Julie is planning to leave on Friday.

Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper