[tcb] Re: T@P OPEN

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:32:55 -0500

Friday afternoon after the twilight rates apply.
  We need to start a play list so we'll know how many to plan on.
       I'll be first. Chuck Blue and designated driver
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 1:44 PM

Good idea.

The course might be interested donating a portion of the
green fees to the post. Especially if we can pre-book
2 or mores groups.

With no apparent objections to Friday afternoon, let's do
it then.

Paul, is the country club the closest course?

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Jul 24, 2009, at 7:32 AM, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Here's a suggestion.

Let's do a two or four man scrammble depending on number of
people. $5 mulligans max of 4 per person. All
mulligan proceeds go to the T@P fund.

A scrammble is the best way to enjoy golfing with a bunch
of folks of varying skills.

For trophies, let's recycle some VW plaques. I know
when I moved I threw away 8 or 10 plaques for VW's I don't
own anymore. Surely Paul and Sammie have a couple of
boxes of old plaques or trophies out in the shed
somewhere. I think I can still come up with one.

We will need a list of people interested so we can put the
teams together or you can set up your own.

Y4S6WD5